Something you should know about me is that I am all about that clean, just came from the dentist feeling. I’ve always heard good things about the Oral B iO and Jay and I finally made the switch a few months back! 👍🏻
The things we love about the iO are:
- Its smart pressure sensor: it monitors the amount of pressure you put on your teeth while you brush, tells you when you’re brushing too hard, and helps protect your gums and enamel
- Its super sleek display: first, it greets you! The nicest toothbrush on earth. Second, it makes it easy to change brush modes, and even reminds you when to change your brush head!
- Its iO app: this app is free to download and keeps up on how you’re brushing on a daily basis. Not only that, it helps guide your brushing to make sure you’re getting all the nooks and crannies like you would at the dentist’s office!
We chatted with Dr. Franklyn Aguebor of Smile Design studio in Brooklyn and here are some tips he has to keep your teeth clean on the daily!
- Always brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes each session
- Brush in a circular motion, rather than a back and forth motion (helps to protect your gums and enamel)
- Floss at least once a day, ideally after every meal, to get rid of food debris immediately so that bacteria does not flock to the area
Leave a Reply