Happy Monday! It’s been a long week, to say the least. I thought in the midst of the sleepless nights (and infinite scrolling through election feeds and articles) that I wanted to share some of the links that I bookmarked through the week with you guys. Without further ado, here are a few links around the web I’ve enjoyed this week.
- It’s been a tough election week. I absolutely loved Bill and Hillary’s love story from Salon; it’s a great light-hearted piece for my fellow #NastyWomen out there. 💑
- Anthropologie is having a 20% off all home items sale — such perfect timing since so many people seemed to love my go-to monogram mug from my last Instagram post!
- Colder season is upon us, which means a lot of stew and slow-cooked dishes. We adored this Spanish Chicken and Potatoes recipe from Pinch of Yum for our last Sunday dinner.
- Speaking of recipes, I’ve joined Pinterest! 📌 So much #pinspiration happening in the apartment right now, definitely follow along if you want to see what I’m loving on the daily!
- I am a long time lover of Dana Carvey, and his new Netflix special has seriously got us cracking up!
- Speaking of comedy, Dave Chappelle hosted this week’s SNL. Be sure to watch it on Hulu if you haven’t yet!
- We went to the Naked and Famous’s concert on Saturday, and it was AMAZING! Check them out on Spotify to see what all the hub-bub’s about. 🎶
- These new arrivals for Friendsgiving from Urban Outfitters are a dream. I want everything!
- I’m getting so hyped up for La La Land (with Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling!), and this trailer definitely did not disappoint.
- If you’re still bummed out about the election, our friend Barack has been going on a lot of late night shows lately… Super entertaining to watch, and being reminded about his and Joe’s lifelong friendship always makes me happy. 🙂
Lastly, I just want to remind the people who are sad, confused and hurt about the election that everything will be okay. In life, we are continually tested, but what matters the most is how we rise up through the shambles, and in this critical time, we must work to help each other up. Hillary said it: never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it. 💜